Pages

"Kind of Blue" TPA3116D2 30 Watts x 2 (Sold to Jeff A. in New Jersey)




This amplifier is equipped with the "Audiobah" Model AC1308 1.0 TPA3116D2 circuit board.  This is the first of three amps I will build with this board.   Listening tests confirm it is a keeper.  Silky smooth midrange and highs, with the well known tight bass of the 3116.  As I've written before, I won't sell an amp with a board I wouldn't use myself in my rig.  I recently discarded three different 3116 circuit boards that I didn't care for.   Parts on this amp include side chassis mounted, five way, gold plated, insulated binding posts,  gold plated RCA inputs, genuine Fender chromed brass volume knob, Alpha volume pot & twisted solid copper signal wiring.   Hand made little chunks of audio art.  No two ever the same.



1 comment:

Martin said...

Great job!
Your amplifier look better with every new project.
Greetings from Audiotweak.net